Pro Accounting 2015
Easily Organize and Manage Your Business
Easy-to-use tools to help manage your expanding business needs. Based on real, double-entry accounting principles, it includes features such as inventory management, business analytics, payroll, and customizable reports.
Here's What Peachtree Sage 50 Offers
Time-saving accounting essentials
Whether you are just starting out or switching from a manual system, with Peachtree Sage 50 Pro Accounting it's quick and easy to set up the books for your business. From the start, you will have a better handle on your money and know where your business stands.
- Invoice customers, pay bills, track receipts
- Based on accounting principles that give you the most accurate financials
- Use at-a-glance dashboards for quick insight into your business
- Monitor cash flow to meet current and upcoming payments
Organization tools designed for small business
Running a small business means wearing a lot of hats. Peachtree Sage 50 helps you get organized, so it's easier to multitask and keep up with everyday responsibilities.
- Set email alert to know what requires attention
- Easily track and manage inventory
- Use customized reports to gain further insights
- Inventory Management Center
Manage Cash Flow
Having enough cash flow is essential to run a small business. You can also develop a positive reputation as a reliable business partner.
- Analyze and forecast your expected payments and receipts
- Confirm that you have enough cash to meet current and upcoming obligations
- Export forecasts to Microsoft Excel
Take control of your numbers
Accounting always involves with sensitive and confidential information, Proper security can help you to focus on making critical business decision.
- Control user access by individual module
- Check for common accounting errors
- Automatic backup
Relevant advice when and where you need it
With Peachtree Sage 50, you get built-in advice from the Sage Advisor. In-product tips, videos, and screen-level help give you just the information you need to become more efficient and productive.