"My customer's currency is not the same as the system currency, but Sage 50 (Peachtree) does not support multi-currency, what can I do?" Multi-currency Calculator with Multi-currency Reports can help you. You are able to store the foreign unit price and amount and convert the data from foreign to domestic currency for bookkeeping. Just input the exchange rate, then, click a button. The unit price and amount has been converted. Very easy to use!
Other benefits? You can print the Invoice, customer statement, purchase order, etc… in many different currencies.
- Store customers' foreign currency unit price and amount
- Convert unit price and amount to system currency for bookkeeping
- Print multi-currency Invoice, Customer Statement, Aging Report, Purchase Order, and other documents
- Easy to use
- Multi-currency Aged Receivables
- Multi-currency Commercial Invoice
- Multi-currency Customer Statement
All workflow, operation, and reports will be made & designed according to clients' specific requirements.
For more details, please contact our customer service at (852) 2510 9680 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.